Min menu

Pages

Emma Watson photos wearing a purple leather slit dress on Saturday's The Jonathan Ross show

Emma Watson photos wearing a purple leather slit dress on Saturday's The Jonathan Ross show

 Emma Watson steps out in risqué purple leather slit dress on The Jonathan Ross show

 Emma Watson sheds her innocent image after appearing on Saturday's The Jonathan Ross show wearing a purple leather slit dress 

Emma Watson is sure to have cast a spell on her male audience members after she stepped out in a purple leather dress with a slit in the middle on The Jonathan Ross Show.
The Harry Potter actress, 22, stars in risque new movie The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, and she admits on Saturday night's ITV1 episode that she finds it hard living up to Hermione's squeaky clean image. 
However, she's sure to rid herself of any innocent tag after showing off her racy leather outfit.


After Jonathan asked her to describe her outfit, she said: 'It's a purple leather dress, with slits.

All grown up: Emma Watson sheds her innocent image after appearing on Saturday's The Jonathan Ross show wearing a purple leather slit dress Tough girl: The actress sheds her good girl image with new risqué film The Perks Of Being A WallflowerWatson added about her famous Potter character: 'She's  so innocent, she’s so good, that anything in contrast to her looks like crazy. I wear a pair of ripped jeans and they are like, "Emma Watson wearing ripped jeans, what would Hermione say?" it’s like so scandalous.'

New look: Watson admitted on the show she found it hard to rid herself of her innocent Harry Potter reputation
She explained: 'I didn’t know if I believed in myself yet as an actress, outside the role of Hermione, which I knew I could do, and I did for a long time.  I didn’t know if I had other people in me or not.
;I did doubt myself a little bit.  I think I’d just played one person, who in many ways was similar to my own personality, and I played her for ten years and I got so comfortable doing that, that the idea of coming out and playing somebody else was terrifying.'

Sidesplitting: Watson struggles to hold it together during her chat with the funnyman Ross

Glass half full: Watson admits she was scared of acting in films outwith the Harry Potter universe
Sidesplitting: Watson struggles to hold it together during her chat with the funnyman RossYoung crush: Watson admits she had a crush on Harry Potter star Tom Felton

Young crush: Watson admits she had a crush on Harry Potter star Tom Felton
While the screen beauty has a legion of male fans, Watson revealed she had a crush on her Harry Potter co-star Tom Felton while filming the earlier movies, and was left heartbroken when he didn't share the same feelings.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2210294/Emma-Watson-shows-risque-purple-leather-slit-dress-The-Jonathan-Ross-show.html#ixzz27s1V6QEb
Reactions

Comments