Min menu

Pages

Martine McCutcheon photos with extra curves at the Spectacle Wearer of the Year grand final in London

Martine McCutcheon sexy photos with extra curves at the Spectacle Wearer of the Year grand final in London

Changing shapes: Martine's weight has varied over the years

It’s Martine… with extra curves: Actress cuts a much fuller figure than in her healthy eating ad

She's never been shy about showing off her fuller figure. But Martine McCutcheon was certainly looking curvier than usual when she stepped out in a strapless dress.

The 35-year-old Love Actually star – who was at the final of the Spectacle Wearer of the Year in London this week – has previously admitted she fluctuates between a size eight and a 14.

Earlier this year, the former EastEnder said she had learned to love her figure. ‘I don’t want to fly the flag for being unhealthy and overweight, but I don’t want to fly the flag for being too thin either,’ she said.

Healthy eater: Martine cuts a slimmer figure in the television advert for Activia yoghurt
‘I’ve never pretended to be a supermodel. I am what I am. I’m attractive, I make the most of myself and I’m real.’

She braved chilly temperatures to pose without the fur coat she was carrying, revealing a strapless animal print floor-length gown.


On first glance the dress looked daringly low-cut, but a piece of flesh-coloured material was stitched in place to prevent her showing too much.

Her long dark tresses hung loosely and she opted for a skyscraper peep-toe heels to give her height an extra boost.

Giving her seal of approval, Martine simply tweeted before bedtime: 'Night all! Had such a great time this evening X'

In 2007, Martine said she was 'comfortable' with her size, despite contradicting herself by longing to be a size eight.

She said: 'I am very comfortable with my shape now. I would love to be a size eight, but being that small is a constant struggle for me.

Embracing her shape: Martine posed with her glasses on in honour of the event
'I made the conscious decision to be a size ten-12, it means that I can enjoy life and still feel good about myself.'

After catapulting to fame on the BBC soap, McCutcheon ventured onto the silver screen, including a role opposite Hugh Grant in Love Actually.
Despite dreams to crack America, she has since continued with her career on hometurf and turned her attentions to writing.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk

Reactions

Comments