Min menu

Pages

Samoa Joe Wants Homicide Inducted Into ROH Hall of Fame

 


Samoa Joe Wants Homicide Inducted Into ROH Hall of Fame

Samoa Joe ROH Hall of FameImage Credit: ROH

In an interview with Fightful, Samoa Joe spoke about being inducted into the ROH Hall of Fame and his wish that Homicide will pass in as part of the following elegance. Joe turned into a part of the inaugural elegance of inductees along side the Briscoes, Bryan Danielson and CM Punk. Here are highlights:


On how ROH has honored him: “I appreciated it all. When it comes to things, in particular being put in a Hall of Fame, accolades being bestowed upon you by way of others, it’s their recollections which have created this individual they revel in a lot. I’m not too choosy. Whatever work people enjoyed and that they placed on it, I’m very satisfied with the selections they made.”


OUR LATEST VIDEOS

On the alternative inductees: “As for my fellow inductees, I accept as true with all of them a hundred and twenty%. All of them had been there inside the business enterprise’s infancy and held Ring of Honor collectively in difficult times and helped the enterprise flourish. The most effective snub that I’m involved with, I’m not overly important, you can only put so many human beings, is Homicide. When you communicate about the early days of Ring of Honor, guys that held the locker room together, that have been always positioned upon to essential event, if I wasn’t as champion, or placed upon to spice things up, our workhorse, Homicide was one of those guys. Other than that, I idea it was a amazing first class and I look forward to seeing Homicide within the second class.”

Reactions

Comments