Min menu

Pages

Vicky Pattison engaged to Ercan Ramadan as he proposes on Dubai beach

 Vicky Pattison engaged to Ercan Ramadan as he proposes on Dubai beach

Vicky Pattison is over the moon after her boyfriend Ercan Ramadan proposed at some point of their Dubai excursion. The former Geordie Shore superstar introduced the information to her Instagram fans with a candy collection of snaps on Tuesday

Vicky Pattison and boyfriend experience champagne on Dubai journey

Vicky Pattison and Ercan Ramadan are planning to get married!

The fact big name and former TOWIE personality have become engaged after Ercan bent the knee on a beach in Dubai final week.

In snaps captured from the unique moment, Geordie Shore's Vicky appears over the moon as she embraces good-looking Ercan.

Captioning the beautiful pix, the TV splendor wrote: "pick out you and I'll pick you over and over without pause, truly, in a heartbeat... It'll usually be you.

"To our all the time @ercan_ram..."

Vicky Pattison introduced her engagement on Instagram on Tuesday

Former TOWIE celebrity Jess Wright become one of the first of the superstar's celebrity buddies to speedy congratulate her on the information.

"Congratulations vic !!!!!!!! Omg top notch so made up for you darling. Enjoy each second," the pregnant celebrity wrote under Vicky's statement.

Former Love Island megastar Hayley Hughes additionally sent her well needs, commenting: "Oh my god!! Congratulations [love heart emojis] exquisite information xxxx."

"This is tremendous, deserved this each. First rate humans," Chris Hughes delivered, as masses reacted to Vicky's Instagram reveal.

The former Geordie Shore big name shared a set of candy snaps from the romantic suggestion

Vicky and Ecran's engagement might also come as a shock to a few fanatics, as last 12 months, the fact TV megastar confessed she turned into in no rush to stroll down the aisle.

"I do think I’m attending to that stage that I’m prepared to make that dedication to someone – no longer just every person..Ercan," Vicky formerly told The Sun.

"But I spent so many years rushing although life - looking the subsequent task, the next house, the subsequent level of my courting.

The bride-to-be shared a glimpse of her ring with enthusiasts

"I’m now not sending pics of engagement rings or something like that, I’m simply in reality content material. Yes marriage could be best but it’s not going to affect how happy I am."

The newly engaged couple first moved in together in 2019, nine months after the reality TV celebrity's split from former fiancé John Noble.

Their happy news comes as Vicky has been discussing her plans to become a mother inside the future.

The former I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! Famous person has these days been on a adventure to freeze her eggs, so she is capable of fall pregnant when she is ready to.

Vicky these days spoke approximately freezing her eggs so one can end up a mom inside the future

Molly-Mae says she'd by no means pass lower back to 'vintage lifestyles' and admits she can't please all people

Katie Price's today's surgical operation a 'smokescreen' to cover real troubles as fanatics proportion concern

"I’ve placed infant dream on ice I haven’t mourned the lack of my 20s at all… they have been absolutely taken over via feeling insecure, no longer being confident in my body, feeling lost and no longer understanding who I ought to trust," she defined earlier this month.

"Now I am in my 30s, I am going from power to electricity – I realize myself and I even have contentment.

"I actually have a man who loves me simply as a lot in my baked bean-stained trackies as when I am dolled as much as the nines, having spent 3 hours in hair and make-up.

"But at 34, I actually have determined to freeze my eggs. Ercan is best 28 and I actually have selected the Cougar lifestyles!"

Do you've got a story to promote? Get in touch with us at webcelebs@trinitymirror.Com or call us direct 0207 29 33033.

Love Island’s Kady McDermott became dropped from Celebs Go Dating earlier than landing massive LA activity 

Vicky Pattison asks if her dad's booze war brought about her very own in Channel four documentary 


Reactions

Comments