Min menu

Pages

Kazumi Squirts A Model has slept with 500 men and wants to bonk another 500 before turning 30


Model has laid down with 500 men and needs to bonk one more 500 preceding turning 30 

Kazumi Squirts, 24, from Miami, California, is in a polyamorous relationship and goes to sex gatherings to help her 'body count' – and she needs to hit 1,000 individuals in the following six years 

Kazumi needs to twofold the quantity of individuals she's laid down with (Image: Jam Press/@notkazumisworld) 

Pursue Daily Star Hot Topics pamphlet for the most thrilling reality, style and sex warns HOT the press 

A lady has uncovered her sexual "body count" – and she needs to twofold it before she hits 30. 

Kazumi Squirts, from Miami, California, expressed that she'd laid down with 500 individuals as of now – and needs to hit 1000 in the following six years. 

The 24-year-old, who acquires millions on attractive substance creation site OnlyFans, claims sex is her "way of life mission". 

She remarked: "Truly, I lost count after 98 or thereabouts. I used to record them all in a mysterious rundown, with codes like stars in case they were great or hearts on the off chance that I developed affections for them. 

"I had a peculiar life mission to shag an individual from each country. 

"However, I in the end needed to erase the rundown in light of the fact that my ex tracked down it and got enraged." 

Kazumi says she is 'enabled' 

Kazumi says she is 'enabled' (Image: Jam Press/@notkazumisworld) 

Kazumi thinks she hit the 500 imprint at 21 years old subsequent to visiting various sex gatherings and bashes. Once, she even cases to have laid down with 50 men in a single night subsequent to going to a sassy soirée on a first date. 

She said: "It wasn't whenever I'd first been to a pleasure seekers party or traded accomplices. 

"I view it enabling as ready to follow my sexual desires. 

"I need to eliminate the disgrace around having a high body count, similar to, who truly minds? 

"I'm protected, I use insurance and I get tried routinely. It's tied in with having some good times." 

Kazumi, who is in a polyamorous relationship with a sweetheart, needs to twofold her body count before she is 30 – and she has enormous designs to celebrate when she does. 

The model has lost count of the number of men she's laid down with 

The model has lost count of the number of men she's laid down with (Image: Jam Press/@notkazumisworld) 

She said: "I'm well en route to hitting that number. 

"I will design a gigantic sex party with every one of my companions and save the enormous finale for somebody uncommon. 

"In the event that it matches with my 30th birthday celebration, I need to have video messages from a portion of the folks playing behind the scenes. 

"I couldn't care less if individuals think my body count is excessively high, it's nothing of them should be concerned about."

Reactions

Comments