Min menu

Pages

Rihanna photos for US Elle magazine's upcoming May issue 2012

Rihanna sexy photos for US Elle magazine's upcoming May issue 2012

They say that old habits die hard, and that is proving to be the case with Rihanna.

The singer has reportedly defied her management team to reunite with her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown - on record at least.'

'I'll do what I want to do,' says a defiant Rihanna as she refuses to end contact with Chris Brown

And now in a new interview for US Elle magazine's upcoming May issue, Rihanna opens up about her renewed relationship with her abusive ex-boyfriend.
The interview follows frenzied speculation that the couple have secretly rekindled their romance and the defiant says while she understands people have a negative reaction, that she will 'do what I want'.

Rihanna opens up about her renewed relationship with her abusive ex-boyfriend following frenzied speculation that the couple have secretly rekindled their romance

In response to the revulsion felt by some that she would reconnect with the man who battered her, she told Elle: 'I respect what other people have to say. The bottom line is that everyone thinks differently.

'It's very hard for me to accept, but I get it. People end up wasting their time on the blogs or whatever, ranting away, and that's all right. I don't hate them for it.'
And perhaps defiantly in the interview which is accompanied by typically raunchy pictures, she added: 'I'm still going to do what I want to do.' 
Following the brutal assault of 2009, the singer admitted it was 'the hardest time of my life.'
'I was angry, sad, confused, torn. I was still in love. And I needed to talk about it.'

Peace: The singer revealed she found it liberating to talk about the situation and work out her emotions through her music

Check me out: Rihanna leans out of the window seductively in her stunning Elle photoshoot
She admitted that she used the recording of 2009 Rated R album as therapy - a time during which she revealed a highly sexualised new image.

'That was the only way I could get peace, because it was in my head, and I couldn't leave it there.'
While the trauma left its scars, the singer says it was the catalyst that encouraged her to finally shed her public image and start being herself.


Back to business: Rihanna at the premiere of Battleship in Tokyo, meanwhile Chris Brown arrived at a Land Rover dealership in Los Angeles
Although Rihanna has said she is 'single and happy', some of her recent posts on Twitter would suggest differently.
On March 31, she tweeted: 'If u don't want me, someone else will... if I'm not good enough!'
She then followed that post with another tweet which could possibly spell out her feelings for Brown.
The tweet read: 'I'm makin' u wait....I need to know if ya worthy'.
Rihanna is featured in the May issue of Elle US. To read more click here

How they were: Rihanna and Chris Brown performing onstage together


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2125035/Rihanna-refuses-stop-contacting-Chris-Brown.html#ixzz1r7b92glk
Reactions

Comments