Min menu

Pages

Snoop Dogg and Eminem no longer feuding

Dogg, here in 2019, says he and Eminem are prepared to cooperate on the Super Bowl show. 

(CNN)Snoop Dogg and Eminem have made up. 

The two rappers, who had been fighting for quite a long time, have set their theatrics aside, Snoop uncovered on "The Breakfast Club." Snoop had recently left Slim Shady off his rundown of top 10 rappers ever. 

"Man I love Eminem. Also, the thing is, we love hip bounce so a lot, we cutthroat. We fight rappers, so that should trigger that in him," Snoop said. 

He proceeded: "We siblings, and we family so we figure out how to see the value in one another for what we do and we get down and we had a meaningful discussion about the regard that we have for one another, and the manner in which we really wanted to speak openly about one another." 

Sneak even conceded he wasn't right for his diss. 

"I felt like I was from cash on hand. I was sorry to him, and I let him know and I'm simply bettering myself. I commit errors," he said. "I ain't awesome, I'm Snoop Dogg." 

The two are set to rejoin at the 2022 Super Bowl Halftime Show, alongside Dr. Dre, Mary J. Blige and Kendrick Lamar. 

"Dr. Dre is probably my nearest partner. At the point when I realized he got the call, I figured I planned to get the call soon," he said. "Yet, to add Eminem, Kendrick and Mary J. Blige is uncommon. These are his super companions to really show individuals why he is the sort of person he is."

Reactions

Comments