Min menu

Pages

Cameron Norrie: My goal is none other than being No. 1

 


Cameron Norrie: My objective is in all honesty being No. 1 

English tennis star Cameron Norrie hopes to feel more strain in the following competition in the wake of turning into a Masters champion without precedent for his vocation. Norrie, 26, caught his lady Masters crown subsequent to recuperating from a put down to beat Nikoloz Basilashvili in the Indian Wells last. 

Norrie got back to activity this week in Vienna, where he beat Marton Fucsovics in his opener. Norrie is right now partaking in a vocation high positioning of No. 14 on the planet however he isn't fulfilled as he focuses on the best position. "I have most likely that now I will have additional tension in the following competitions from having won a Masters 1000. 

Perhaps the tension will fourfold as it is occurring to Raducanu. All things considered, I am prepared to confront this and then some. I need to be No. 1 on the planet and I am ready for this way," Norrie said, per Punto de Break. 

Norrie content with the province of British tennis 

"English tennis is fit as a fiddle and we are glad to rouse such countless youthful Brits who fantasy about being proficient players. 

As a country we are doing well overall. As I said previously, my objective is as a matter of fact being No. 1 on the planet. My entire group is endeavoring to get this going. We have elevated standards and we will give a valiant effort to accomplish them," Norrie noted. 

As of late, previous world No. 1 Andy Murray said in the event that he resigned tommorow British tennis would be in acceptable hands with Norrie. "Cameron Norrie has had a fabulous season and has done all around well," Murray said. "I don't think he had at any point come to the quarter-finals of a Masters series previously, so to come through and win it is a splendid outcome for himself and extraordinary for British tennis. In the event that I finish tomorrow, I would feel great that British tennis would be in a decent spot."

Reactions

Comments