Min menu

Pages

Inside Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith's polyamorous marriage and sex revelations

 


Inside Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith's polyamorous marriage and sex disclosures 

Hollywood stars Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith have been in a type of an open relationship for some time and have been exceptionally open with regards to their encounters together since sealing the deal 

Jada Pinkett Smith Says She and Will Smith "Never Had An Issue In the Bedroom" After Backlash to 'Red Table Talk' Episode 

Gwyneth Paltrow Opens Up About the "Craziest Sex-Ed Talk" and Erotic Blueprints on Red Table Talk 

Stream It Or Skip It: 'Reversing the situation with Robin Roberts' On Disney+, A Wholesome Talk Show Featuring Groundbreaking Women 

Jada Pinkett Smith Admits Drug Abuse On Set of 'The Nutty Professor': "Rapture, Weed, and Alcohol At The Same Time" 

Paris Jackson Opens Up About Her "Most unfathomable Heartbreak Ever" on 'Red Table Talk': "It Was The Most Intense Betrayal I Felt So Far" 

Jada Pinkett Smith is explaining remarks she made with regards to her sexual coexistence with spouse Will Smith on the latest scene of her Facebook Watch series Red Table Talk. 

During the scene, Pinkett Smith told her visitor Gwyneth Paltrow and mother, Adrienne Banfield Norris, about the difficulties of keeping an enduring relationship after almost 24 years of marriage — especially with regards to imparting about her cravings. 

"It's hard. The thing Will and I talk about a ton is the excursion," she said. "We began in this at an exceptionally youthful age, 22 years of age… I think you anticipate that your partner should know [what you need], particularly with regards to sex. It resembles, 'All things considered, on the off chance that you love me, you should know. In the event that you love me, you should guess what I might be thinking.' That's a tremendous entanglement." 

Pinkett Smith proceeded: "Let me know what you really wanted, let me know what you need, and on top of it, I realize that I must be responsible to do likewise. I genuinely attempt [to do that]. It's awkward, yet all at once it's profoundly sound. [Especially], I think, around sex, since it's something that we don't discuss a ton and there's such a lot of imagination around it." 

Simply because I got time today. 

Quit standing out as truly newsworthy. 

Watch the @RedTableTalk I did with @GwynethPaltrow for yourselves. 

Will and I have NEVER had an issue in the room. Thank you❣️https://t.co/wBpqSTTaGi 

— Jada Pinkett Smith (@jadapsmith) October 28, 2021 

The entertainer then, at that point, took to Twitter on Wednesday to clear up possible confusions about her remarks. "Simply because I got time today. Quit standing out as truly newsworthy. Watch the @RedTableTalk I did with @GwynethPaltrow for yourselves," she tweeted. "Will and I have NEVER had an issue in the room. Much thanks to you ❣️." 

Pickett Smith and Smith have been hitched starting around 1997. They share two children, 23-year-old Jaden Smith and 20-year-old Willow Smith.

Reactions

Comments