Min menu

Pages

Lauren Goodger, 35, is 16 weeks pregnant! Star expecting second daughter with ex Charles Drury, 24... as woman he slept with weeks ago calls him 'a disgusting excuse of a man'

 


Lauren Goodger, 35, is 16 weeks pregnant! Star looking ahead to 2nd daughter with ex Charles Drury, 24... As girl he slept with weeks ago calls him 'a disgusting excuse of a person'

The former TOWIE famous person welcomed her first daughter Larose in July 2021 

Last week it changed into revealed the couple had split again after Charles' fling with any other lady throughout their November breakup came to light 

Speaking approximately the modern-day break up, Lauren admited that it's 'been a rocky time and it’s been in reality tough for me' 

The woman who Charles slept with final yr, Amy Gilbert branded Charles 'a disgusting excuse of a person' as Lauren's pregnancy information UPDATED: 08:fifty six GMT, 24 January 2022

Lauren Goodger has introduced she is watching for her 2nd child with Charles Drury.

The former TOWIE megastar, who welcomed her daughter Larose in July 2021, discovered the glad information in an interview with OK! Magazine.

Lauren, 35, has comfirmed she is sixteen weeks pregnant with another lady, days after it was found out she had kicked her ex boyfriend out of the circle of relatives home following his romp with any other woman. 

Expecting: Lauren Goodger has announced she is sixteen weeks pregnant her second child with ex Charles Drury, six months after the beginning of the couple's daughter Larose

She instructed OK! Magazine: "I hadn’t had a duration for quite some weeks, my nipples had been killing me and when I changed into breastfeeding the ache was unbearable. I concept, “I wager you I’m pregnant!” I did a test and it said positive.

"We weren’t very cautious and Charlie changed into actually pleased, however being sincere I changed into actually in two minds about it. I changed into like, “I’m just getting myself returned together – I’m going again to rectangular one. Is this fair?” You get real mum guilt.' 


Adding that her ex Charles wanted the toddler, Lauren explained: 'A lot went through my thoughts which is why I’ve held out a chunk longer till I’ve announced it. Charlie become like, “I really want this toddler.” And I said, “So do I.” I made the decision to go beforehand with it and I’m so happy I did."'


Break up: The being pregnant announcement comes days after it became discovered Lauren had kicked Charles out of their home inside the wake of the revelation he enjoyed a fling with some other female, Amy Gilbert (pictured), throughout their Noivember damage-up

+13

View gallery

Break up: The being pregnant announcement comes days after it changed into discovered Lauren had kicked Charles out of their domestic within the wake of the revelation he loved a fling with another woman, Amy Gilbert (pictured), all through their Noivember smash-up 


'Disgusting': Amy took to her Instagram Stories as news of Lauren's being pregnant broke, to logo Charles 'a disgusting excuse of a person'

+13

View gallery

'Disgusting': Amy took to her Instagram Stories as news of Lauren's pregnancy broke, to brand Charles 'a disgusting excuse of a person'


Lauren and Charles split in November remaining yr simply months after their child daughter turned into born but reconciled 3 weeks later. They have for the reason that cut up again. 


Speaking approximately the modern-day cut up, Lauren admited that it is 'been a rocky time and it’s been surely difficult for me. But I’ve got to attention at the being pregnant and the infant... Charlie’s virtually hurt me so I don’t recognise what the destiny holds.'


She added that the couple, who could be mother and father to two kids beneath one, will co-determine and that it doesn't experience like a very last split for the pair. 


The being pregnant announcement comes days after it become discovered Lauren had kicked Charles out in their home within the wake of the revelation he loved a fling with some other female for the duration of their brief break-up in November.  


Insiders informed OK! Magazine ultimate week that Lauren were left 'furious' following information Charles had a steamy fling with Amy Gilbert, 24, at some point of their November break up. 


Happy news: Lauren, 35, revealed she is watching for every other little female after admitting the former couple had been 'in  minds' approximately having every other baby (pictured on December 24 2021)

+thirteen

View gallery

Happy news: Lauren, 35, found out she is looking ahead to another little female after admitting the previous couple have been 'in two minds' about having any other toddler (pictured on December 24 2021)


Amy took to her Instagram Stories as information of Lauren's being pregnant broke, to brand Charles 'a disgusting excuse of a person'.


Amy wrote: 'Wouldn't commonly come on social media to voice my opinion however after these days I experience like I had too.'


Addressing Charles she persisted: 'Now this all makes so much sense why you ran off so quickly, why you became so brash and evil that you desired me to make my selection so quick so it proper YOU, you would not aid me because it'd 'destroy your complete existence.'


'Everything was approximately YOU, you made me feel so alone. You virtually are a disgusting excuse of a "man".' 


Last week sources found out that 'Lauren became really hurt when she found out approximately Charles' fling with Amy. She became definitely furious with him and can't recognize how he should do this to his family. She instructed him to p.C. His baggage and depart and he has.'


Ex: Last week assets found out that 'Lauren was truly hurt when she located out about Charles' fling with Amy

Reactions

Comments