Min menu

Pages

Rebecca Adlington's fiancé posts picture of shrinking Olympic swimmer

Rebecca Adlington's fiancé posted a picture of his bride-to-be on Twitter which shows the Olympic 
champion's dramatic weight loss since she retired from professional swimming.

Harry Needs tweeted the picture of the four-time Olympic medalist in a tight blue dress with the words: 'Wowers @beckadlington looking absolutely smoking tonight, can't wait to put another ring onit #weddingcountdown  

Despite her sporting achievements she has also been subject to endless critcism over her looks. 

She told the Mail earlier this year: 'Obviously, being a swimmer, you never think you’re going to get 
any sort of profile, so I didn’t know what fame was. I didn’t expect it.
'The thing that I found very difficult when it all started happening after Beijing was that people were 
commenting on something that I just didn’t understand – on the way I look – and I thought, “What’s that got to do with swimming?” So that hit me. 


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2707249/Rebecca-Adlingtons-fianc-posts-picture-bride-showing-Olympic-champions-dramatic-weight-loss.html#ixzz38gjFrSXK 

Reactions

Comments