Min menu

Pages

TOWIE's Lauren Goodger photos in tiny shorts she undertook some golf lessons in a pair of heels

TOWIE's Lauren Goodger photos in  tiny shorts she undertook some golf lessons  in a pair of heels

Lauren Goodger undertook some golf lessons... while wearing heels and some short shorts
But she looked somewhat ridiculous as she tried to partake in the sporting game dressed in a tiny pair of shorts and heels.

She's hardly one to dress suitably at the best of times.
But even Lauren Goodger outdid herself over the weekend with her unsuitable attire as she attempted to learn how to play golf.

The Only Way Is Essex star, 25, obviously wanted to look her best as she took to the green at La Cala Golf Resort in Marbella, Spain.

Perfecting her shot: The TOWIE star attempted to look good while getting to grips with the sport

Taking a rest: Lauren leaned on a golf cart after playing a round on the green

Getting in the swing of things: Goodger was practicing at La Cala Golf Resort in Marbella during her holiday in the Spanish resort

But the sunglasses may have slightly got in the way of her view as she seemed to struggle with getting to grips with the game.

Lauren was seen trying to hit her golf ball out of a sand pit, while the teacher later tried to perfect her swing.


Stuck: The reality TV star learnt to play ahead of the Max Clifford Celebrity Golf Challenge

Getting the hang of it: Lauren even walked in the sand in her heels
The reality star practiced for a while, before she was seen resting on a golf cart as she lapped up the rays.
And she put her lessons to good use by taking part in the Max Clifford Celebrity Golf Challenge in aid of the Rhys Daniel Trust afterwards.

Lauren speaks about her body issues and single status in this week's Closer
It could be that the reality TV star is trying to pick up a new sport to go along with her new healthier lifestyle.
Lauren has now spoken out about how happy she currently is, which has been helped by her trip to Marbella.


She told this week's Closer magazine: 'I’m here in this stunning bar sipping cocktails, I don’t want to come home! I feel really good at the minute – I feel sexy, curvy and proud of my figure. 
'I’m getting my confidence back and becoming the Lauren that I kind of lost a while ago. It’s amazing!
'I feel good, but I want to get really toned and carry on training just because it makes you feel healthier. I’m back to a size 10-12 – my stomach’s getting flatter, but I’m sure I’ve been smaller and I know I can do it!'
And Goodger also spoke out after she was recently spotted kissing footballer Jake Livermore and insisted to the publication that she is happy being single at the moment.
She added: 'It was nothing. I literally said: ‘Hello,’ then he leant down and grabbed my hand and I kissed him on the side of the face, but it looks like more.
'I mean, I wouldn’t be snogging him like that, would I? I don’t know what will happen in the future but, at the minute, I don’t want to be with anyone... It’s the first time I’ve been to Marbs single, all girls having a laugh.'
The full interview appears in this week’s Closer magazine, on sale now.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2158071/TOWIEs-Lauren-Goodger-attempts-learn-golf--pair-heels-tiny-shorts.html#ixzz1xfYbtE87
Reactions

Comments