Min menu

Pages

Fitness DVD queens Coleen Nolan, Nadia Sawalha, Claire Richards and Tricia Penrose

Fitness DVD queens Coleen Nolan, Nadia Sawalha, Claire Richards and Tricia Penrose  



Tricia Penrose, Claire Richards, Coleen Nolan and Nadia Sawalha were crowned Slimmer of the Year 


'We've ditched the diets for good!': Fitness DVD queens Coleen Nolan, Nadia Sawalha, Claire Richards and Tricia Penrose on how they stay in shape
  
Over the years, they have all brought out their own weight loss DVDs as they struggled with their food demons.

But now former slimming queens Coleen Nolan, Nadia Sawalha, Claire Richards and Tricia Penrose have ditched the diets for good. ;

Posing in swimsuits that show off the results of their hard work in a photoshoot for Best magazine, the celebrities reveal they’re no longer slaves to the scales but are happier than ever with their shapes.

Coleen, 47, tells Best: ‘When I lost all my weight and got down to a size 10, I enjoyed being that way. The problem was maintaining it. It was taking over my life. 
'At my daughter’s birthday I was the only one saying no to cake. Now I’m really happy, I’m still the same person but there’s just a lot more of me.’
Former Steps star Claire Richards, 34, who’s yo-yoed  between a size 8 and her current size 16 says she’s happy with her curves.

The celebrities say they are happy with their new figures and haven't weighed themselves in ages

She says: ‘I don’t go on the scales anymore. I haven’t weighed myself for ages. I’m happy how I am and I’d hate for my daughter to have issues with food.’
When actress Tricia Penrose, 41, discovered her mum had lung cancer at just 57, she realised there was a lot more to living than calorie-counting.
She says: ‘I’ve stopped obsessing about my weight. Every morning I’m reminded that Mum has lung cancer. I used to be paranoid about looking fat and would lose sleep every time the scales went up a few pounds. Now I know there are more important things in life.’


Presenter Coleen, left, and actress Nadia released fitness videos after dropping the pounds


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk
Reactions

Comments