Min menu

Pages

Kit Harington: 'Game of Thrones' prequel will be hard to watch

 


Kit Harington: 'Game of Thrones' prequel will be difficult to observe 

Pack Harington goes to the U.K. function screening of Eternals at BFI IMAX in London, Oct. 27, 2021. Photograph BY PHIL LEWIS/WENN.com 

Round of Thrones star Kit Harington will make some "hard" memories watching prequel series House of the Dragon. 

The entertainer turned into a commonly recognized name playing Jon Snow in the HBO dream series he actually feels a tremendous "passionate association" to the show, and its "reality." 

Place of the Dragon, which will zero in on the Targaryen Civil War that occurred around 300 years before the occasions of Game of Thrones, debuts in January and keeping in mind that Harington can hardly wait to get buddy Matt Smith in it, he demands it will make for unpleasant survey. 

"Do you know what, presumably a considerable amount of feelings. I'm anticipating it… I have a companion Matt in it, so I'm anticipating it, however it will be hard. I have a tremendous passionate association with that part, to that story, to that world," he told the hosts of U.K. public broadcast Heart Breakfast. 

Pack has conceded recording the savage dream series – and becoming world well known simultaneously, caused significant damage, and he entered recovery in 2019 after the show finished. 

"I went through some emotional wellness troubles after Thrones, and during the finish of Thrones, frankly. I think it was straightforwardly because of the idea of the show and how I had been doing years," he said recently. 

The entertainer invited a child with spouse and Game of Thrones co-star Rose Leslie in February and as of late conceded he has never been more joyful. 

"I have a kid and my relationship is splendid… I'm an extremely, glad, content, calm man," he shared.

Reactions

Comments