Min menu

Pages

How to make Quark mousse with caramelized mango ?

Quark mousse with caramelized mango

Ingredients:
400g quark
150g white chocolate
200g cream
     2pcs mango
     1 tablespoon butter
100g mango juice
     2 tablespoons of sugar
That's how it's done:
- Crush the white chocolate, add the cream, heat together and allow to melt.
- Add the quark and stir in, then the mousse
refrigerate.
- Now wash the mango, peel and cut into wedges, then melt butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Fry the mango slices on both sides for about 3 minutes, then sprinkle with sugar and let them caramelize.
- Deglaze with the mango juice, bring to the boil and allow to cool.
- Shape the quark mousse into 2 tablespoons and serve with the caramelized mango wedges.

More

Including a box for Sticky Rice Mango. So a sweet sticky rice dish cooked with coconut milk with mango, coconut blossom sugar and black sesame. After I first simply cooked the rice in the milk as you know it, like our milk ice cream and was a bit disappointed, because I had a huge overcooked and extremely sticky mass in my saucepan (which of course was still tasty, but Visually it didn't really look good) I watched some videos and information about sticky rice and learned that a steamer, whether in a bamboo basket or electric, is essential for sticky rice.

So I went to our Asia Shop, bought a bamboo cooker and tried it all again. The result was a huge difference to the first attempt. And as great as you can see in the pictures.

Since I somehow didn't want to just serve the mangoes sliced, I cut them up and dipped them in sugar. Caramelize in the pan. The juice that collects in the interfaces is so incredibly delicious. I created a delicious sauce from the coconut blossom sugar. You can see the result in the pictures. And what should I say? I'm flashed how delicious this combination is and how great I think sticky rice.

ingredient list
four servings
300 g sticky rice
300 ml coconut milk
3 tbsp sugar
4 ripe mango
1 cup of sugar
60 g coconut blossom sugar

Juice of a lime

2 teaspoons of coconut milk


Reactions

Comments