Min menu

Pages

Hugh Jackman revealed how he prepared for a nude X-Men scene

The 45-year-old works out all the time, and it seems he upped the ante before showing off his hunky body in all its glory.

Hunky: The actor also graces the cover of the magazine, and revealed how he prepared for a nude X-Men scene


Hugh Jackman reveals how he prepared for nude scene in new X-Men film as he shows off his Wolverine moves

Here's looking at Hugh: There will be a full-body nude scene in Days Of Future Past, and the 45-year-old said he refused to let the day they shot it be pushed back

Here's looking at Hugh: There will be a full-body nude scene in Days Of Future Past, and the 45-year-old said he refused to let the day they shot it be pushed back

Hugh even did some exercise for the magazine, starring in an action-packed photo shoot which saw him leaping around Wolverine style.


He told them: ‘It’s interesting. I’ve been fascinated myself that I don’t want to completely do nothing. 

This morning, including this [photoshoot], I’ve trained twice.

‘I’m betting that for the next five or 10 years, I’ll still get asked to do stuff where I have to be physical. It’s tempting to just go and do yoga, or swim, or play tennis. But being skinny, I’ll lose the muscle like that. I know how hard it is to get back.’

Hugh added: ‘And by the way, it’s harder at 45 than it was at 30. Even now, I’m noticing the weight starting to go down. You have to work hard. It sucks.’


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2628485/Hugh-Jackman-reveals-prepared-nude-scene-new-X-Men-film-shows-Wolverine-moves.html#ixzz31iiH324m 

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Reactions

Comments