Min menu

Pages

SMS greetings to 23 February 2013 funny sms wishes for the Day of the Defender of the Fatherland

***
My love, I know you are for me - the wall! Hoping congratulations, that was always with me!

***
I wish you success, good luck, it is easy to relax and work with dedication. The joy in the life of your more common, that all came out and everything worked.

***
Congratulations to the holiday - the army and navy! I wish to live, to love, to work, and if your good fortune will smile, then was promoted to general.

***
How to celebrate February 23 and March 8 to snuff!

***
Be wise mind matched with men, more wisdom than the crown. Not the wise man who is superior in rank, - the one of higher rank who is a wise man.

***
Colleagues remember and know, and heartily congratulate you today, on the occasion of the defenders of the earth!

***
I drink to you, and for love, and for the fire in the hearts! But first, I'll drink a glass, for those who are in his boots!

***
Male holiday today, there is no reason to argue, as the girls would neither grow stronger, safer no men. In spirit you are heroes, and if all of a sudden trouble from troubles any shielding Defender hand.

***
Beloved, congratulations, you are my protector. I melt with tenderness, a gentle hand, but I know its power, it may protect. Are you reliable, cute, walking through the streets.

***
Stable peace and tranquility, we bring you the respect, the feast of true men, we extend our congratulations!

***
February 23 - red letter day, not red, no, he's golden. And the holiday, I know, great! With a holiday favorite!

***
We served together for many, friends, perfect our union! We firmly soldered the army, not to break the sacred bond!

***
Dad congratulations on the occasion of men: in his youth, I know in the army. So, too, a warrior, though not a commander. Holiday worthy, guarded the whole world!

***
Call women the weaker sex, there's no reason talent among us, the soldiers, the minds. But if we are not close to his men to reach the heights we could b?

***
Though you do not wear the uniform, but I know that in difficult times, you're just like all the soldiers and their country and save us.

***
I'm on this holiday male, the February, congratulations! Be in a life on horseback, dashing, but, in the shower, be an angel, I wish!
Reactions

Comments