Min menu

Pages

Lauren Goodger 'broken' as she announces death of newborn baby girl Lorena

Lauren Goodger Shares Tragic News Her Baby Lorena Has Died

The 35-yr-vintage former The Only Way is Essex big name shared the heartbreaking news that her second baby had died following her start on 8 July.

In a statement, Lauren – who additionally lost her ex-boyfriend Jake McLean in a motorbike crash last week – said that she changed into ‘damaged’, however said there have been no longer any complications along with her labour or pregnancy.

Sharing a black and white photograph of her holding Lorena’s hand, she wrote: “She turned into the maximum beautiful healthy baby I’ve ever visible similar to her sister @babylarose.X … words can’t describe as a mom losing your infant that I carried for these kind of months perfectly and gave beginning too for my angel to be taken from me.”

Lauren together with her first infant, Larose. Credit: Lauren Goodger/Instagram

Lauren along with her first baby, Larose. Credit: Lauren Goodger/Instagram

She persevered: “She became high-quality & wholesome however I am no longer going into element right now simply recognise that there has been nothing incorrect along with her or myself she turned into perfect I can’t apprehend it she is so so beautiful Larose twin so similar.

“I am damaged.

“I am again home from health facility Me & Charlie [Drury] spent as lots time with our infant female Lorena and I haven’t stated my goodbye yet.”


The assertion continued: “Larose she is my rock that’s getting me through this or I wouldn’t live on… I will by no means ever get over this but I will learn how to stay everyday with Lorena in my heart she could be with me usually and I may be along with her again at some point…"

She concluded: “My [baby] Lorena I love you so much.”

Lauren has been very open along with her followers about her being pregnant, having become pregnant all over again simply 8 weeks after the birth of her first toddler, Larose

It’s been a hard adventure, too.

Lauren and her former associate Charles Drury break up up just after the delivery of Larose, but remained on accurate phrases and got returned collectively earlier this year.

Lauren is a former big name of The Only Way is Essex. Credit: Instagram/Lauren Goodger

Lauren is a former famous person of The Only Way is Essex. Credit: Instagram/Lauren Goodger

However, Lauren admitted that she changed into ‘scared’ approximately the fast time hole among her two kids, however was greatly looking forward to being a ‘arms-on mum’.


Speaking to OK! Magazine, she said that Charles has been ‘in reality thrilled’ to examine of the second one pregnancy, however she become ‘genuinely in two minds’ approximately the whole thing.


She stated: “I become like, ‘I’m simply getting myself back collectively – I’m going returned to square one. Is this fair?’ You get real mum guilt, like, ‘What approximately Larose?’


“She’s nonetheless a baby, she nevertheless needs me, I gained’t be able to be there for her.”

Reactions

Comments