Min menu

Pages

Lauren Goodger photos attempts a sexy senorita look in ruffled Spanish-style dress at Reality TV Awards 2014

Lauren Goodger photos attempts a sexy senorita look in ruffled Spanish-style dress at Reality TV Awards 
By MAILONLINE REPORTER



She is know for her fashion mishaps and sadly Monday night was yet another sartorial fail for Lauren Goodger. 
The former The Only Way Is Essex star arrived at the Reality TV Awards at Porchester Hall, in Bayswater, London in a ruffled Spanish-style dress, doing her best impression of a sexy senorita. 

And it was debatable whether the 28-year-old starlet pulled it off.

Olé! Lauren Goodger arrived at the Reality TV Awards in London on Tuesday dressed like a Spanish senorita

Posing up a storm,: Confident Lauren showed off her dress from all angles as she hit the red carpet

The peach frock did complement Lauren's tan but the excess of lace was overwhelming.
However, that didn't stop Lauren posing up a storm as she attended the bash alongside stars including Amy Willerton, Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace and Ashley Cole. 
The National Reality TV Academy launched the first global National Reality Television Awards in 2011 as the only global  TV awards ceremony  with all nominees and winners decided by reality television fans worldwide.

Lauren ensured fans saw her dress from every angle
Speaking to new! magazine, she said: 'He's a lovely boy, I cannot fault him, but I have to go with how I feel and, right now, I'm not looking for a relationship.

And that trip-for-two to the City of Light? Lauren is adamant it's off the cards - unless she can take her brother along.

She added: 'I might go shopping! I’d go if my brother comes but I’m not going if it’s just the two of us. I don’t like pressure. I don’t like being cornered.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2765705/Lauren-Goodger-attempts-sexy-senorita-look-ruffled-Spanish-style-dress-Reality-TV-Awards.html#ixzz3E8n4uNSX 

Reactions

Comments