Min menu

Pages

Kim Kardashian photos for Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine 2012

Sultry and sexy: Kim Kardashian has posed for a sexy new shoot in Cosmopolitan magazine as she says she is vowing to put the past behind her and concentrate on her future

The 31-year-old star made the admission while posing for a sultry new shoot for Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine.


'I'm putting the past behind me', says Kim Kardashian as she vows to 'work on me for a bit' and poses for a sultry new shoot
  
She's had a difficult year after the demise of her marriage to Kris Humphries after just 72 days,
But now Kim Kardashian is determined to move on with her life, and has vowed to 'put the past behind me'.

She said: 'I’ve got a feeling this is going to be a good year for me - I’m putting the past behind me and have never felt more confident about my future.'  

Picture perfect: But Kim says she often struggles with her confidence levels
Referring to rumours about various celebrity hook-ups, Kim insisted she is more than single, and not looking for a new boyfriend right now.
She added: 'I’m not even close to dating again! And it’s just ridiculous when I’m linked to people I’ve never met or heard of… I’ve learnt to not care.
'There are always going to be ridiculous rumours. I’m just going to work on me for a bit.' 
In the accompanying shoot, Kim is seen showing off her curves in an off-the-shoulder pink top and white shorts with her long hair left loose, changing into a patterned top with a up 'do for another shot.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz
http://www.mix4m.com/2012/04/kim-kardashian-sexy-photos-for-britains.html

Reactions

Comments