Min menu

Pages

Jennifer Lopez photos for promote new perfumeb 2012

 Jennifer Lopez sexy photos without clothes for promote new perfumeb 2012

To celebrate her 18th fragrance, Jennifer Lopez has unveiled her sexiest advert yet - and unveiled is the operative word. 

'I try to stay away from the media as much as I can,' says J-Lo as she strips naked to promote new perfume

She said: 'It's hard sometimes, I'm not going to lie. I try to stay away from the media as much as I can.

The 42-year-old mother of twins Emme and Max, three , poses totally naked in the image for the new scent, Glowing.

Oiled up with her long hair soaking wet, the American Idol judge sits cross-legged, her glossy limbs strategically preserving her modesty. 

Lustrous: Jennifer Lopez is an illuminating figurehead in advert for her new perfume, Glowing 
It's very revealing, nobody can deny that... but strangely, it's been released at a time when J-Lo has announced that she tries to stay away from 'the media.'

Lopez - who is currently dating 24-year-old backing dancing Casper Smart following her split from husband Marc Anthony last July - admits it's hard to cope with all the constant speculation about her life and craves privacy.

Laid bare: The sultry shoot is revealing, but J-Lo says she likes to stay away from the media 
'Sometimes. I try not to take it too personally, because I don't think they do it just to me. 

'They really don't discriminate. I try to concentrate on all the great things I have going on in my life.'

Gimmick: The bottle for the new scent lights up

While she sometimes finds being in the spotlight hard Jennifer says she wouldn't stop her children from perusing careers in the media if that's what they wanted.

She told WWD: 'Here's what I know about doing what I do - and obviously their dad is the same way. If they're going to do it, there's nothing I can do to stop them - and I'll support them. 

'But just like my mom, I'm going to make them go to school and I'm going to let them make that decision when they're old enough to make that decision.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz
http://www.mix4m.com/2012/02/jennifer-lopez-sexy-photos-without.html
Reactions

Comments