Min menu

Pages

Anna Kournikova Photo On The Women's Health cover star says: Anyone can change their body. But you have to work for it

Anna Kournikova Photo On The Women's Health cover star says: Anyone can change their body. But you have to work for it.


They've been dating for ten years, so it doesn't come as a shock that Anna Kournikova isn't in any rush for Enrique Iglesias to put a ring on it. 

The Biggest Loser trainer admits in the new issue of Women's Health magazine that wedding bells won't be sounding any time soon for the couple.
'[Marriage] isn't important to me. I'm in a happy relationship – that's all that matters,' the 30-year-old beauty says.



She hastens to add: 'I believe in commitment. I believe in being open and trusting each other and respecting each other completely.'

The former tennis pro also plans on having children, regardless of whether or not her 36-year-old pop star boyfriend is ready. 
'I absolutely want to have children, whether I have my own or adopt,' she says, adding, 'I love taking care of people.' 


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/


Reactions

Comments