Min menu

Pages

Farah Malhas Jordan woman bodybuilding Photos and Video

Jordan chose Farah Malhas (26 years), bodybuilding or "integrating spirit body" as designated in the Arab community governor, opposed women's participation in such activities.


According to the site, "Amman City," then what makes the situation even worse for these black Balousham passion is not accepted by manySchmidt and the joy of her body and its muscles in places where multiple different drawings written phrases such as "be personally identifiable when you stop being a nobody" and "wounds alone relieve your pain."According to Farah, who is visiting Beirut from time to time to add a new tattoo, "The tattoo is a lifeline for me, reflecting my identity and the way that I want to ."





She adds: "Yes, it hurts, but it's also therapeutic to overcome the sadness in my heart."The Farah grew up with her grandfather, who was the commander of the Jordanian Air Force in the seventies.Farah says: "My grandfather is assumed sponsorship, Dallalna has over 20 years but I wanted to get on in my life and realize my dream."And you are talking about her dream is to become a player body building, after seeing a picture hanging on the walls of the player Kamal Farah said objects in the same forms that supersede the walls of gyms in one day.At the age of twenty I started training, but it soon faced her family refused to "smear her body," was forced to yield to what is acceptable to the family, society and joined the University of London to study Fine Arts, which was soon abandoned.In 2007, joined the International Organization for Migration (IOM) to work with Iraqi refugees in Jordan, and left the organization in 2009 to devote herself completely to the club, while the ambition is to become the first Arab woman to compete in the international competition for bodybuilding.However, as we noted earlier, to achieve this it is not easy in a province, and in this context, says Farah: "Everyone is against me, no one understands I want to become a star international in bodybuilding," adding that it is difficult to be approved by the Union of Jordan by Kamal objects on the participation of women in such competitions.















According to the site is not only understands the joy of a sports Zeid mouse, and have become friends, share the cost of training.Search for either party to shepherd did not find an echo in Amman, only by the director of a radio and nightclub owner in Beirut.In this context, Farah says, "ready for competition is expensive, there are vitamins and other dietary supplements, in addition to the value of contributions to the training rooms and food .. I sold my car to try to cover the expenses. "And whether the family is able to assist them, answer Farah: "I want to rely on myself, on the other hand a serious patient and aware of any form that I have participated in a competition like this, it is certain that he would never recover."
Reactions

Comments